We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hale Koa Wifi

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Topic
Hale Koa Wifi

I know they did not have wifi in Hale Koa rooms, back in November, but has the situation changed or still the same? Any chance there will be wifi by May when we will be there.

Thanks,

Raja

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hale Koa Wifi

Have you contacted the Hale Koa and asked? Maybe you can let us know what they say? Thanks. Chuck.

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,555 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hale Koa Wifi

There is wifi in lobby area, and have had for more than a year. Also wifi available at adult pool. Not sure about large pool.

Edited: 28 January 2014, 20:03
Virginia
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hale Koa Wifi

I checked with the hotel and looks like they dont have wifi in the rooms (only in the lobby and by the pool). So I will just buy a mini router from Amazon and plug it in the internet jack, and I should have a wifi in the room.

Raja

Virginia
Level Contributor
64 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hale Koa Wifi

Raja,

Just reading through older posts as I am starting to plan our first trip to Hale Koa. Just wondering if your solution of plugging a router in the room was successful in obtaining wifi?

5. Re: Hale Koa Wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:16