We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

California
Level Contributor
279 posts
Save Topic
Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

Hi,

We would like to eat the prime rib buffet dinner and then attend the Ha Breath of Life evening show. However, the closer seats seem to be reserved for people participating in the day activities.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get better seats (even for a slight fee) without having to visit during the day?

In case it matters we will be going in May most likely on a Friday night. Thanks!

Australia
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

If you book through PCC web site i think there is an option to choose your seats.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
50,191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

They also have an "upgrade" available too. I think I called them when I did that last spring.

California
Level Contributor
279 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

I called and we can do an upgrade for $10. Yay! But now my friend thinks she wants to go to Chief's Luau. Sigh. Back to doing more research . . .

And if anyone has any thoughts on which one please feel free to share!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
141 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

go too pcc you wont regret it its the best one on the islands

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,153 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

PCC is by far the best luau venue in Hawaii. Their evening show is by far the best Polynesian show in Hawaii.

But, I'm curious. Why not take in the daytime activities?

I don't know what it costs for the Prime Rib dinner & evening show.

But the Prime Rib Ambassador package that includes the better seats can't be much more than just the dinner & evening show & having to pay $10 to upgrade the seats.

polynesia.com/packages/….UveuVIVOc_w

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
50,191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

The Chief's luau isn't even in the same league!! I too think you should try the whole Polynesian Cultural Center experience but if you don't want to do that or can't, still go for dinner and the evening show. It's the best entertainment on the island.

Mentioned in this post
Polynesian Cultural Center
Polynesian Cultural...
7,425 Reviews
Oahu, HI
7. Re: Ha Breath of Life Evening Show - Seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2015, 05:22