We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday for kids

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
153 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
holiday for kids

I want to take my kids on holidays what is Honolulu hawaii like to holiday with kids?

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday for kids

It depends on their ages.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday for kids

Our kids love it. They are now aged 8, 6 and 4 and in the last 2yrs have been 3 times. We are off again in another 2 weeks.

They love the friendliness, cleanliness and how happy and relaxed it is. We split our time between Aulani which is 1/2hr away from Waikiki and then same amount of time in Waikiki as they love both places equally.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,985 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday for kids

It depends on what your kids like to do. If they will tolerate a long flight. Overall, it's a great place for kids!

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday for kids

"what is Honolulu hawaii like to holiday with kids?" I would think it would be like doing anything with "your" kids? You know them, we don't. I would hope it would be fun? Chuck.

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
22,689 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday for kids

Aloha,

Oahu is great for kids of all ages.

Read some trip reports of families who stayed on Oahu. Also, read the Top Questions and maybe a couple of travel books such as Lonely Planet, Moon, and Frommer's.

Aloha

6. Re: holiday for kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 06:16