We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lei Day on 01 May

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra (capital...
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Lei Day on 01 May

This is to be held at the Queen Kapiolani Park and Bandstand, 2806 Monsarrat Avenue. Is that down near the zoo end of things, as I'm getting mixed geographical info?

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,321 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lei Day on 01 May

Kapiolani Park is by the Zoo ... yes. Walk down toward Diamond Head/Aquarium.

I imagine there will be various events in celebration, so check the StarAdvertiser (Honolulu newspaper) when you arrive. There may be events posted on the Oahu Forum as well ... so check there. The Oahu Forum includes the Honolulu Forum, and many of us simply post on the Oahu Forum.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,367 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lei Day on 01 May

Yes, the entrance will be across from the zoo on Monsarrat Ave.

Canberra (capital...
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lei Day on 01 May

Ok thanks guys, I'll check out LeiDay and look out for the Oahu forum as I haven't been differentiating.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,321 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lei Day on 01 May

Again, the Oahu Forum will show the Honolulu Forum as well. It just casts a bigger net.

5. Re: Lei Day on 01 May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 06:16