I am looking for advise on where to stay in Oahu. My wife will be towards the end of her 2nd trimester, and this would be our last opportunity to travel. We will be accompanied by our daughter who is 1.5 yrs old. I would love a place where we could just park ourselves for 6-7 days and relax while taking in the beauty around us.
The priorities for me in terms of accommodation are:
1. Plenty to do within the hotel/resort without having to drive everywhere.
2. Great views from the room itself, with option of dining in.
3. Not having to walk too far to get to the beach and back.
4. Kid friendly place, with kiddie pools and other stuff to keep kid engaged
5. Easy dining options at all sorts of hours
6. SPA facilities onsite for booking stuff like prenatal massage
Nice to have features would be:
1. Daycare option to park the kid while daddy goes snorkeling and mommy gets a massage or just wants to sleep..
Any suggestions would help. We are planning to go immediately after the 4th July weekend and stay for 6 nights at least.