We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Polynesian Cultural Center without dinner

n y
New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Polynesian Cultural Center without dinner

My fiance and I will be in Oahu during the second week of June and are planning to visit the PCC. We'd like to do the show as well, but my fiance has a serious nut allergy so we're thinking that unfortunately the dinner / buffet / luau options don't make sense for us (I imagine food isn't clearly labeled and don't want to worry about whether there are nuts or sesame in any of the dishes).

Does it make sense for us to just do the "admission and show special" for $59.99 per person? What would we do between 5pm and 7pm? Can we leave before the show to get dinner nearby, or is our best option to bring sandwiches with us and carry them around all day?

Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
17,200 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Polynesian Cultural Center without dinner

From PCC website regarding food allergies.

polynesia.com/faqs/….U31YJyhhvLR

n y
New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Polynesian Cultural Center without dinner

Thank you! I had looked at their website but didn't see this. It looks like they don't have nuts in any of their dishes, so dinner here may actually be a great option for us. Thanks!

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,053 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Polynesian Cultural Center without dinner

"Does it make sense for us to just do the "admission and show special" for $59.99 per person? What would we do between 5pm and 7pm? Can we leave before the show to get dinner nearby, or is our best option to bring sandwiches with us and carry them around all day?"

You can leave & come back. Keep your parking ticket. You can get back in for free.

There are some restaurants to choose from in Laie. There is a McDonald's, an L&L, Laie Chop Suey, a Subway and a couple of others.

Nearby are Hauula BBQ, Ted's Bakery, shrimp trucks in or near Kahuku.

My favorite thing to do on Oahu is hiking and then going to a nearby restaurant for takeout & going to a beach park to dine.

Mentioned in this post
Kahuku
Kahuku
Oahu, HI
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
4. Re: Polynesian Cultural Center without dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:15