We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo transfer from HNL to Waikiki

Cedarville, Ohio
Level Contributor
588 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Limo transfer from HNL to Waikiki

Hey, an odd question here. My daughter is celebrating her 16th birthday with a trip to HI with three of her friends (we are of course accompanying them but driving our rental separately). As a typical 16year old she wants to ride in style from the airport to the hotel. She wants to ride in a limosine (sort of like prom). Does anyone have any recommendations from experience or friends experience on companies that provide this service? Also how do we manage that logistically? Do we give them our arrival time (flight from Chicago o'hare).

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
137 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo transfer from HNL to Waikiki

I don't in the way of experience, as haven't yet.

but after reading reviews from here I've booked a return transfer with ABC Limo ($135 round trip with no lei's)

I'd been advised Melvin was fantastic with his customer service, he's already exceeded my expectations with his follow up & prompt responses.

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo transfer from HNL to Waikiki

We had a beyond awesome experience with ABC Limo and Melvin. He was courteous, helpful and responsive to all our inquiries. The limo was large, very clean and well stocked. And he even worked with me to personalize our lei greetings (a special color I wanted and an extra long for my extra tall DH).

He also takes your arrival time and tracks it himself--we arrives about 20 min. early and Melvin was right there waiting. Highly, highly recommend--and so wonderful of you to do this for your daughter. Know your trip will be magical!

Ipswich, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo transfer from HNL to Waikiki

Yep another voter for ABC and Melvin. We have booked him for our next visit in September. Very reasonable price and always on time and very courteous. Great sense of humour and you can be assured of a quick response.

Cedarville, Ohio
Level Contributor
588 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo transfer from HNL to Waikiki

Thank you, this forum "rocks" as my daughter would say.

5. Re: Limo transfer from HNL to Waikiki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:16