We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific monarch condo VRBO #27793

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific monarch condo VRBO #27793

Hi, has anyone stayed at Gary's condo in the Pacific Monarch renting through VRBO? 29th Floor. VRBO #27793

After feedback if anyone has any.

Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific monarch condo VRBO #27793

Yes, my family and I stayed in Gary's condo on the 29th. floor at the Monarch about 4 years ago. The view is wonderful. The condo is well stocked and clean (at least it was back then). We stayed as a family of 4 and found it a little bit small, but for 2 people it is perfect! I think that the building has seen some upgrades since our stay which is a good thing because the hallways, elevators and common areas were looking very worn out.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific monarch condo VRBO #27793

I actually stayed in this unit in 2002. I don't think Gary owned it then. I've booked this unit for late April thru early May, 2015. Gary has definitely done some upgrades since I was there in 2002! He has been really easy to work with! This unit has amazing views, and a great lanai ~ I can't wait to go!

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific monarch condo VRBO #27793

Thank you both for your replies. We will be booking the condo and I too have found Gary to be great to deal with so far. It's going to be my 3rd visit to Hawaii but the first time renting from VRBO.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pacific monarch condo VRBO #27793

Happy ~ I go to Maui every other year, and almost always use VRBO, have never had any problem!

5. Re: Pacific monarch condo VRBO #27793

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 05:16