We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Vendors Aloha Stadium Swapmeet

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Coconut Vendors Aloha Stadium Swapmeet

I saw some vendors at the swapmeet last year who sold coconuts ready to mail out. They also offered to mail them out for you if you paid a bit more. It looked like a great idea since it would get rid of the hassle but I was still iffy about it. Does anyone know if they can be trusted or has anyone used them before?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,447 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut Vendors Aloha Stadium Swapmeet

I haven't used one at Aloha Stadium but we did send a coconut from Maui once to my father in law on the mainland. It really did make it through the mail, he loved it!!

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,802 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coconut Vendors Aloha Stadium Swapmeet

If you keep your eyes open on Waikiki ... I doubt you would have a problem. I would not go to the Swap Meet for that. (I would not go to the Swap Meet at all!)

@
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Coconut Vendors Aloha Stadium Swapmeet

If you're leery, mail it yourself from any PO. Make sure the USDA has stamped it.

4. Re: Coconut Vendors Aloha Stadium Swapmeet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:15