We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekdays or Weekends?

Delaware
Level Contributor
78 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Weekdays or Weekends?

Seeing as we are going to be on Oahu for 8 days including a weekend, are there things to do or not do on weekends? I am thinking of Pearl Harbor, driving tours, beaches. I thought that some of these might be less, or more crowded on weekends than on weekdays.

Aloha...

Mentioned in this post
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
Pearl Harbor Tours
Pearl Harbor Tours
150 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,759 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekdays or Weekends?

Just my opinion but probably only the beaches will be a bit more crowded on a weekend when the locals are not working...other than that I don't think you will notice any difference.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,145 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekdays or Weekends?

Here's a list of things to do on Oahu.

Things of note: Polynesian Cultural Center is closed on Sundays. Hanauma Bay closed on Tuesdays. Swap Meet is open on Wed, Sat, Sun. So keep this in mind when you schedule things.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k647862…

Mentioned in this post
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
Polynesian Cultural Center
Polynesian Cultural...
7,421 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Hanauma Bay Tours
Hanauma Bay Tours
1,119 Reviews
Oahu, HI
3. Re: Weekdays or Weekends?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 05:23