We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Tour Companies-limo/car service-our experience

Which Walla Walla hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tacoma Wa
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Wine Tour Companies-limo/car service-our experience

We recently spent 3 nights in Walla Walla for a special birthday celebration for my husband. We had visited before and used Black Tie Limos as our choice of car service for our wine tour. We had been happy with them the first time so, of course, we went back to them for this trip. They called my husband the day before the trip and asked if we wanted an "upgrade" from a town car to a 6 person limo-of course he said yes. When the limo arrived to pick us up we were so disappointed and, actually, embarrassed to ride in it for our tour. It was, according to our driver, the odlest car in their fleet and it looked like it belonged in a movie from the 70's or early 80's. I feel we were mis-led having been told it was an upgrade-we would have preferred the town car. The driver also had a hearing problem so if was really difficult to communicate with him during the tour about where we would be visiting next. I contacted the owner of Black Tie when we returned home and she was less than understanding. Black Tie ruined my husband's birthday experience and I will not use this company again. Beware and ask lots of questions before using this company so you know what you are getting/paying for.

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Tour Companies-limo/car service-our experience

Thanks for sharing.

2. Re: Wine Tour Companies-limo/car service-our experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2017, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Walla Walla