We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant

West Chester...
Level Contributor
2 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant

I'm going to be in town for a weeked of friends and fun. For me the center peice will be dining. I'm looking for a modest to expensive place with a good, tho not necessarily extensive wine list and interesting creative food. In my area we have some great BYOB restaurants and that would be fine too. I call the cuisine I'm looking for "New American" but "Fusion" could be good if they have an appropriate wine list. Thought Pho Paris might be the ticket until I spoke with fan un-iinofrmed staff member about their wine list. Not looking for tried and true steak or classic old world French/German.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant

You might try the Palomino, overlooking Fountain Square in downtown.

West Chester, Ohio
Level Contributor
775 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant

Are you looking for restaurants near a certain location? You should look at Nicola's near downtown. We were just there and had an excellent meal. In addition to a la carte, they offer options that have different number of courses with or without wine pairings. We were going to a Broadway Series play, so opted for the 4 (I think, or was it 5?) course + wine option. They also give you some bouche amusants ahead of the meal, so save room.

If you want something that has good food and more of the fun factor, you might try Dee Felice's in Kentucky for live jazz and Cajun food. Enjoy!

3. Re: restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:23
Get answers to your questions about Cincinnati
Recent Conversations