We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel on the northside of Cincinnati, near Sharonville??

Ohio
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel on the northside of Cincinnati, near Sharonville??

My husband and I are attending a conference at a church in Cincinnati called "Landmark Cincinnati" It is located just off of I-75 at Exit 14 (Glendale-Milford Road). We will be there the 22-24 of March and are looking for a hotel close by and easy to access from the church.

Something a step above Holiday Inn etc...and CLEAN! Any suggestions? Newer hotels? What is the area like? Any info is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel on the northside of Cincinnati, near Sharonville??

There are at least 4 hotels close to there. They are all the next exit north (about 1/2 mile) at the Sharon Road exit. I don't think there are any hotels at the Glendale Milford Exit as it is mainly an exit for industrial areas. At the Sharon Road exit there is a Drury Inn, Baymont Inn, Hilton Garden, and one other (I think it may be La Quinta). Any of them should be fine. They are mostly value hotels, although I think the Hilton Garden is a step in between the value hotels and a full service hotel like the Hilton. All except the Baymont have their side along the freeway so I'm not sure about noise. The Baymont is on the other side of the street as the Drury so it's about 75 yards farther away from the freeway. I had one person stay at the Baymont (twice) and he was happy with it. I think most of these probably give free breakfasts (I know the Baymont does) but you might want to check.

There are also a few restaurants along Sharon Road and Chester Road. There is a big retail area nearby. Just go up to I-275 (about a mile) and go west to the first exit and go south. Tons and tons of stores (including a big indoor mall), restaurants there in Springdale. It's called the "Tri County" area (after the mall despite the fact that it's not near the intersection of any three counties, which would be about 5 miles away)

As far as full service hotels, there is a Marriott off Union Center Blvd. about 4 miles up I-75, and I think there's a full service hotel on Chester Road (Sharon Road exit). It was the Marriott originally. Last I heard it was a Raddisson - it may still be that, I don't know.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel on the northside of Cincinnati, near Sharonville??

i work right near here, and that hotel is indeed a Radison Imager. I highly highly higly recommend the Drury Inn. when we have people come in from out of town at work, they stay there. never heard anyone have any complaits. and i've stayed at a Drury in Indy, very nice. Plus, the one right here is brand new, open for less than 6 months. indoor pool, microwaves/fridges in each room i beleive, free wi-fi, free hot breakfast, free happy hour drinks (3 drinks per guest), free evening snacks. right next door to a cracker barrel, ruby tuesdays, subway across the street. abotu a mile away from glendale-milford road

West Chester, Ohio
Level Contributor
775 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel on the northside of Cincinnati, near Sharonville??

There's also a good Italian restaurant on Chester Rd which intersects Sharon Rd called Vincenzo's. Enjoy!

4. Re: Hotel on the northside of Cincinnati, near Sharonville??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 09:19