We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shadowbox Caberet- Cheesy or Fun?

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Shadowbox Caberet- Cheesy or Fun?

I'm debating visiting the Shadowbox Cabaret when I'm in town on Mar. 10. However, these kinds of caberet/dinner theatre things can either be really cheesy or really fun. What's your opinon... and have you, or others you know, been to their most recent show... "$ex, Lies and Shadowbox." Thanks in advance!

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shadowbox Caberet- Cheesy or Fun?

Kelly Jo,

The show is great.I do not think it is chessy.It is fun and is funny.They is so much to do at The newport Levee where it is located.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shadowbox Caberet- Cheesy or Fun?

If it's like the one in Columbus (and I have heard that it is), it's a little bit of both! :) I've been several times and have always had a good time. They do a wide variety of sketches and music, so there always seems to be something for everyone.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,370 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shadowbox Caberet- Cheesy or Fun?

i've been to the one in columbus too. it was like 5 years ago though, and it was their halloween themed show... i was not impressed. but the band was awesome, and i later heard the halloween show is always morbid and more artistic than it is funny... i've heard the sexx at the box show is great though.

4. Re: Shadowbox Caberet- Cheesy or Fun?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 22:18