We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT - Downtown Parking

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
Level Contributor
56 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
URGENT - Downtown Parking

I used priceline.com and once again took a gamble that didn't pay off. I am going to be in Cincinnati June 14-June 17 I got the Cincinnati Netherland Hotel instead of my first choice which would have been Northern KY - easier access to I-75 and free parking.

Anybody that can help with where I can park that has in and out privilages for parking it would be greatly appreciated. I just called the Cincinnati Netherland and they stated that only in Valet which $25/day has the in and out privilages.

I will be there for business and pleasure and need some place where I can park and be able to leave once a day. At this rate, I am going to pay more than in parking than my actual hotel room. Yes, I am aware the Reds have a home game stretch too - I wouldn't think otherwise the way this trip is going..........

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT - Downtown Parking

Park in the Fountain Square garage or the 5th & Race lot. I believe both are $15/night, and just a couple bucks during the day on the weekend. You will make out better than $25/day and they are convienent to the Hilton.

There is lots of new stuff downtown. Enjoy your visit!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: URGENT - Downtown Parking

Downtown Cincinnati parking is very expensive, but I'm so happy for you that you got the Cincinnati Netherland. That is a gorgeous hotel! Check out the Rookwood Pottery WALLS.

The previous poster had a good suggestion. Also, you might be able to just leave your car in the lot if you take advantage of the shuttle that goes right by the Netherland. It's $1 a ride and goes to most of the attractions on both sides of the river. Here's a link:

www.tankbus.org/index.asp?id=1005&subid=2034

Map:

tankbus.org/documents/TNK-156_MapPadUpdates2…

I hope this helps!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT - Downtown Parking

Here's a nice link to lots downtown for anyone who needs parking info. It includes a description of the lots that Kendaltr suggested for you.

www.gototown.com/cgi-bin/viewcat.cgi…

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: URGENT - Downtown Parking

It's just overnight parking that is expensive downtown. For example, 3 hours of parking in Fountain Square is $4 and I believe can even be found cheaper than that. After 5pm and weekends is still $1 in a few ramps, and only $3 in Fountain Square. Event parking ranges between $5 and 8.

5. Re: URGENT - Downtown Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 01:19