We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday inn express bellevue, ky

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wyandotte, Michigan
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
holiday inn express bellevue, ky

we were thinking about staying here, but there isn't much in the way of reviews. is it close to newport on the levee? or is there a shuttle the goes between the two?

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
669 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday inn express bellevue, ky

This is a new hotel (more a motel actually) that is hidden behind the main street (St Rt 8) that runs through Belleview and Newport. I think it would be very easy to catch the Southbank Shuttle from the Levee to the property as I have seen it pass by. I assume that this is the end of the line (I've never taken it quite that far) and that the shuttle simply turns around and heads back toward Hofbrau and the Levee from here but you may wish to contact them directly in order to find out. Otherwise, if you can get a good rate, it would be a good alternative to the Comfort Inn Suites and a much better choice than the Travel Lodge Newport. From here you could also walk to the Levee if you really needed to and as long as it was daylight. Also, a cab wouldn't cost more than $10.oo. There is a large liquor store very nearby and a Frisch's restaurant as well.

2. Re: holiday inn express bellevue, ky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 22:17