We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cincinnati Nightlife, etc

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cincinnati Nightlife, etc

I am traveling to Cincinnati in September to see the Brewers play the Reds in Cincinnati and I am staying at the Marriott in Covington, KY right across the river. My friends and I (all around 25) were interested in some good bars and clubs in the area (hopefully within stumbling distance).

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
476 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cincinnati Nightlife, etc

Within stumbling distance to Marriott is Mainstraus from 6th to 7th on Mainstreet but even that is .7 miles away. Best to cab it. You can also cab it over to Cincy or Newport. Cincy has some newer bars in the aronoff area and Newport on the Levee has about 4 bars.

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cincinnati Nightlife, etc

Any names of bars I can look for so I can check it out on google earth first? I sort of like to get a map in my head before I go. Thanks!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
739 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cincinnati Nightlife, etc

Check this link for information on the Mainstrasse Village area.

www.mainstrasse.org/bars_restaurants.html

4. Re: Cincinnati Nightlife, etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 08:18