We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bar for College Football

Sumter, South...
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sports Bar for College Football

I will be in Cincinnati this weekend with my husband and we would like to watch the Florida vs. South Carolina game on Saturday afternoon. Any suggestions for a good sportsbar?

Ohio
Level Contributor
321 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports Bar for College Football

All of the BW3's have multiple TV's. All Cincinnati bars are by law non-smoking.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports Bar for College Football

What part of town are you staying in?

Sumter, South...
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports Bar for College Football

We are actually staying in Dayton where my husband is in training, but i'll be arriving at the Cincinnati airport around 11:00 on Saturday so we want to spend the day and evening in Cincinnati.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sports Bar for College Football

If you are nonsmokers, you will want to go to a bar in Ohio. I recommend the bar section of Rock Bottom Brewery, on Fountain Square, Downtown. They have comfortable seating and plenty of HDTVs. Other good downtown locations for game watching are Sully's at 7th and Race and BlackFinn, on 7th between Vine and Walnut. For a more traditional sports bar atmosphere, I recommend Mulligan's Pub. 2680 Madison Rd., Cincinnati (about five miles from downtown. park behind the building). If you are smokers, try Arnie's, across the street from Newport on the Levee (Kentucky side of the river).

Have a great time!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
702 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sports Bar for College Football

Consider Arnie's near Newport on the Levee in Newport, KY. It will not require a large detour and they have dozens of TV's.

http://www.arniesonthelevee.com/

6. Re: Sports Bar for College Football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Cincinnati