We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday Brunch Downtown

Columbus OH
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday Brunch Downtown

My friend and I are headed to Cincinnati for a girls weekend and are staying downtown. We are looking for a place to have brunch or breakfast on Saturday. Looking for good food and a place that serves cocktails too. Most of my ideas I've found only do brunch on Sunday.

Thanks for the help!!

Mentioned in this post
Cincinnati
Level Contributor
737 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday Brunch Downtown

I am not aware of any Saturday bunch offerings. The Grill at Palm Court in the Netherland Hilton might be a good choice though. You might also chill a bottle or two of champagne and order room service in your hotel if you'd like to do some before opening hours boozing. This http://authenticwaffle.com/locations/otr/

place gets good reviews but I don't think they serve alcohol.

Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday Brunch Downtown

How about a visit to the Findlay Market. Saturday mornings are a great time for the market.

Peace

Mentioned in this post
Findlay Market
Findlay Market
401 Reviews
Cincinnati, OH
West Chester, Ohio
Level Contributor
775 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday Brunch Downtown

First Watch has great breakfasts/brunch/lunch, but no booze. That part might be a challenge on a Saturday morning. I'm wondering if one of the restaurants along the river might have Saturday brunches. Can you check with the concierge too? have fun!

Columbus OH
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saturday Brunch Downtown

Thanks for all the help! Yeah I guess I am spoiled to live next door to a restaurant with saturday brunch!! i appreciate the ideas, and good call on concierge too!

Have any of you been to the 1215 wine and coffee bar on vine st.???

5. Re: Saturday Brunch Downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 15:16