We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel near Duke Energy Center

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
83 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel near Duke Energy Center

We are going to a function at the Duke Energy Center for a few days and would like to know which hotel is best to stay at. With all things considered... price, parking, cleanliness, convenience?? After reading reviews, I'm not sure the Millenium or Hilton are worth the $?? Someone mentioned even staying over the border on the river?

Level Contributor
731 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel near Duke Energy Center

The Netherland Hilton, the Westin and the Cincinnatian are considered the "best" hotels downtown. I prefer the Hilton for its fabulous art-deco interiors and its big city feel. If you are looking to save some money, the Millennium or the Hyatt can often be had for less but the price for any of the above will vary widely depending on whether or not there is a ballgame or another big even going on. All of the above are at most an easy stroll the the convention center with the Millennium being next door. When I stay downtown I don't bring a car so I don't know about parking fees at any of the above. Staying in Covington is an option but not ideal if you need to be at the convention center multiple times. [the idiotic auto-links are generated by tripadvisor]

Edited: 28 April 2013, 16:25
Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel near Duke Energy Center

Definitely pick The Cincinnafian Hotel.They have perfected guest service.

3. Re: Best Hotel near Duke Energy Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 06:18