We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel near Riverbend...

Ohio
Level Contributor
12 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Need a hotel near Riverbend...

Heading to a concert at Riverbend in August. We would like to stay some place that has activities to do within walking distance. Are there any hotels within walking distance from Riverbend? Are they close to other activities? Thanks!

Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
719 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a hotel near Riverbend...

No hotels in the general area of Riverbend. Comfort suites in Newport would be a good start, 10 minute drive and within walking distance to many restaurants and bars. Dwntwn cincy is another nice option. Sunlite pool is on the same property as riverbend so maybe spend the day and enjoy.

Peace

Ohio
Level Contributor
12 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a hotel near Riverbend...

Thank you for the advice! :-)

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
46 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a hotel near Riverbend...

Newport has a a few hotels, but southbound 471 is under construction. I am not sure when it is suppossed to be completed, but it may pose some transportation issues. I cannot understand why anyone has never built a hotel in the area because you have Riverbend, Coney Island/Sunlight Pool, River Downs and several marinas in the general area, but there is nothing. You could look north of Riverbend about 10 minutes in the Eastgate area (off I-275); there is a decent Holiday Inn, a Fairfield Inn and Suites, a Hampton Inn and a Comfort Inn and Suites. Unfortunately you will need to drive to get to your concert.....no hotels and no sidewalks near Riverbend.

4. Re: Need a hotel near Riverbend...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 06:17