We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch at Findlay Market

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch at Findlay Market

I am bringing a group of about 30-40 people to the area and we are doing a guided city tour. I am looking for a unique place for my guest to spend an hour or so killing time, window shopping and a place for them to eat. Do you think Findlay Market would be a good place for this? It seems like there are prepared food places but maybe not a lot of places to sit and eat. What is your opinion?

Thanks!

P.S. I should also mention that this would be on the 4th of July

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
694 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch at Findlay Market

If you all wish to eat in one place then it is probably not the best choice. There are several smaller places to eat and foods that you can grab on the go there but, as far as I am aware, not a place for a sit-down meal for 30-40. Of course everyone could wander around in smaller groups and meet back at a given place and time but I would be inclined to arrange for something in advance, especially on a holiday, at somewhere like Moerlein Lager House (on the riverfront) or even at Hofbrau Newport (KY) - or maybe even at a chili parlor - for a group that large. Perhaps you could provide some more details about what you are interested in and where your group will be going afterward, how you will be getting around, etc.

Edited: 11 December 2013, 23:35
2. Re: Lunch at Findlay Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cincinnati