We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving Cincinnati

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Topic
Arriving Cincinnati

Arriving at Cincinnati ( mega bus ) Stop at 1213 W Central Parkway Arrival time 1:00pm

any idea if there will be cabs there or if I have to call a cab and which would be the good cab company to call

Thank you

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
684 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving Cincinnati

You will likely see a cab but I can't promise you & you may have to wait a bit. If you get frustrated, you might walk due south (towards City Hall) then follow Central Ave. as it makes a 90 degree left turn then take an immediate right on Elm St. toward the Millennium Hotel. Check out the walk time on google maps to see if that is a viable option depending on your luggage, etc. My best guess though is that few savvy cabbies will almost certainly be there when the bus arrives. Perhaps you could report back with your experience with the new megabus stop as it used to be in a much more convenient location.

2. Re: Arriving Cincinnati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 05:19