We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Devil's Tower admission price??

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
209 reviews
Save Topic
Devil's Tower admission price??

For the life of me I can not find any where on the internet where it states how much it costs to get in there, lol. I have found where it states there is an entrance fee but never an amount. Since I have a day off, I'm trying to work on the budget for vacation in July. I was able to cal land book our resrvations at Grand Tetons today!! That made me excited.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
9,048 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Devil's Tower admission price??

$10 per car. We were just there in Sept. I think that's good for a week.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Devil's Tower admission price??

thanks

Bemidji, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
2,773 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Devil's Tower admission price??

If you plan on going to other national parks or monuments, look into the cost of the "America the Beautiful" pass. I think last year it cost us $80 but it is good for entry to all the national parks and is good for a year plus until the end of the month the year after you buy it. If you like to travel and stop at national parks and monuments, this is a great deal.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Devil's Tower admission price??

We are only going to Devil's Tower, YNP and GTNP

5. Re: Devil's Tower admission price??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2010, 05:19