We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

Our daughter "adopted" a stuffed black bear last summer at Yellowstone from one of the shops in the Old Faithful area. She loves this bear, sleeps with it every night, etc. Somehow it got left at a hotel Wednesday. We had late checkout after a funeral and were rushing. The hotel claims they don't have it and apparently Yellowstone doesn't carry this one any more. It's about the size of a sheet of paper and has a hard plastic circle on its backside. If anyone has this one or another with that plastic logo, I would love to have the name of the company and any info (city, state?). If you have this, please, please respond even if it is a while after this post. We have an extremely sad little girl here--to lose your favorite bear on the same day you go to your great-grandmother's funeral is beyond awful.

Thanks for any help.

AKJ
Bruceton Mills...
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

Is it like this one?

yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/shop/produ…

Atlanta
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

Unfortunately it's not. Her bear is more of a standing up bear than a crawling bear, if that makes sense.

Thanks though!

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

Have you tried looking on eBay? I've always had pretty good luck on there with toys that are discontinued.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

The hotel just called and they found the bear (thank you St. Anthony once again)!!! Thank you so much for the help here.

Diane

KCK
Level Contributor
864 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

So glad, my daughter lost her "Thumper" when she was little, she was heartbroken. I was so happy when we found it.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

Thanks for letting us know--a happy ending is always so satisfying! Perhaps your daughter will want to put an i.d. tag on her bear... just in case.

7. Re: Anyone have a Yellowstone stuffed black bear (need help)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2010, 06:16