We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch the US vs England World Cup Game

Massachusetts
7 posts
Save Topic
Where to watch the US vs England World Cup Game

Hi, We're going to spending about 5 days in Yellowstone. During that time is the US vs England game which will start at noon on Saturday June 12. Please help me keep my wife happy! ;-)

Do any of the motels / hotel which have HD TV? or

Does anyone know of a sports bar to watch the world cup games?

Thanks

John

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
2,722 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to watch the US vs England World Cup Game

Your best bet would be in one of the gateway towns. None of the in-park lodging has TV.

Do you have your reservations made yet? If you're staying in the park, you may have to plan a trip to West Yellowstone or Gardiner for the day. There are a number of bars in the towns - the trick will be finding one tuned to soccer....

Good Luck!

alabama
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to watch the US vs England World Cup Game

there will be several options in west yellowstone or gardiner but probably no real sports bars. if you are in jackson, sidewinders is a great sport bar.

Massachusetts
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to watch the US vs England World Cup Game

Thanks,

I didn't expect the in-park lodging to have TVs, but I had to ask! What about WiFi in the park?

I'm about to make reservations & I want to stay in the park. So it looks like we'll have to plan around a day trip out of the park to see the game.

Thanks hey paula717

& Sidewinders looks like where we'll want to be

Thanks ptguard10

John

Edited: 21 March 2010, 21:54
4. Re: Where to watch the US vs England World Cup Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2010, 06:19