We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow Lodge vs Snow Lodge Western Cabins

CT
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Snow Lodge vs Snow Lodge Western Cabins

We have reservations at the Snow Lodge for June but I noticed the reservations are for double beds. When I called the agent, he said that the Western Cabins have queen beds and they were available. We have 2 adults and one teen, can someone compare the two...

i.e. which is more modern, bathroom facilities, nicer, etc.

Thanks.

PNW
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow Lodge vs Snow Lodge Western Cabins

I've stayed in both the Snow Lodge and the Snow Lodge cabins. The Snow Lodge is newer and you're closer to the shops. Our room was a little stuffy for some reason and the view was of service buildings (first floor, backside). The ambiance is definitely "hotel." The cabins are older, but everything works and is clean. At the cabins, you can park right in front of your door. Our cabin was at the far edge and so we looked out onto the trees that surround the Old Faithful area. Air flow was better, with windows on two sides, and we kind of liked our little porch. I guess it sounds like I preferred the cabin...

If you go to the website, you can see pictures room for both.

2. Re: Snow Lodge vs Snow Lodge Western Cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2010, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Yellowstone National...