We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging in YNP

texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
lodging in YNP

We are going to YNP in Aug. After reading lots of reviews I am wandering if I made the right choice in lodging. I was able to get 3 nights in the Frontier cabins in canyon. People are saying the cabins are very noisey and the beds are lumpy. Can anyone give me up todate information about this these cabins. Are there better cabins in this area? Any help would be great this will be our families first time here, and I don't want us to be disappointed.

Thanks for any help.

KCK
Level Contributor
864 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging in YNP

Go in knowing none of the accomodations are really nice, but they are clean. And really you don't spend much time in your room. Think of it as an adventure. I think that is why we always stay of OFI, the rooms aren't great, but the upper and lower lobby areas are great to hang out in, and right outside your door there are all those geysers.

2. Re: lodging in YNP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 20:16