We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We're back!!!!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
324 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
We're back!!!!

We arrived back to my parents house in Jacksonville, Fl Thursday evening and then drove back to Charleston yesterday. We had a FANTASTIC trip (minus the nightmare airline experience) and I have lots to share. But first we have to head back out of town tomorrow for about 4 nights. While I'm gone I'll try to straighten out my notes. I did great until about Day 4 and then I got lazy.

I will at least tell everyone that my husband bought a Fishing in Yellowstone book and last night he had it and the Grand Teton & Yellowstone maps out "figuring out our next trip". He and my son went on two very successful fishing charters and they want to head back with their own gear and do more fishing. We are aiming for summer after next...time to start pinching pennies and planning again!!!!

I'll report back soon with all the details!

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We're back!!!!

Wow....its amazing that your trip is over already!!! Glad you had a great time and are planning again!! Cant wait to hear all about it!

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
21,333 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We're back!!!!

Awesome! I am so glad you got DH and DS hooked too! You really, really are not allowed to leave town again until you get your trip report posted! lol

How did it feel to be back in muggy Jax? I deplaned there one time at midnight in Sept and thought I just was not going to be able to breathe that thick air!

If you plan for 2 weeks next time they can fish all in 3 states!

Pam

3. Re: We're back!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Yellowstone National...