We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

less than 24 hrs

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
less than 24 hrs

Finally...on our way in less than 24 hrs!!! Everything is packed,boarding passes printed, traveling outfits ready, and hoemade apple coffeecake muffins baking in the oven for airline snacks!!! Anything else??? I thank EVERYONE so much for you help, your patience,and guidance in planning this trip, I have my journal and my voice recorder (in case I dont have time to write something down!!) so I promise a trip report as soon as I can do it.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,344 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: less than 24 hrs

Enjoy your trip!

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
22,251 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: less than 24 hrs

Wishing you fair weather, awesome wildlife sightings and geysers galore!

Pam

Toronto
Level Contributor
689 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: less than 24 hrs

Have a great trip.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: less than 24 hrs

Thanks everyone :)

Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,828 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: less than 24 hrs

Have a great time! Looking forward to seeing your pics when you return.

Deb

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,215 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: less than 24 hrs

Have a great time!

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: less than 24 hrs

Deb...hoping for a few good ones!!! You guys will have to tell me how to post them on here. I never have done it that way. Usually make a slide show on tripwow, and give the link.

Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,828 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: less than 24 hrs

I think the tripwow albums are nice.

I use photobucket but there are a lots of other options. You then post the url link for the photo or the album. If you have facebook and you have your photo or album on public status you can post the link on here too. I've done both on here. I think I have around 30 albums on my facebook of different Yellowstone trips and hikes I've gone on in the mountains around here.

I like some of the web journals that people have used but I don't have enough time or creativity to do something like that. Maybe I should have my grandson set me with something. He created a whole new webpage for the church he belongs to and has been designated their "tech director". He was at the church so much this last year they finally gave him a key so he could let himself in and out when he needed to. Not too bad for being just 13! : )

Deb

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
156 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: less than 24 hrs

Have a ball!!! We got back on Saturday and could NOT have had a better trip! I'm betting you will too! What everyone says is true, you simply cannot imagine the wonders until you have experienced them. Godspeed!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
31,543 posts
445 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: less than 24 hrs

Have a great trip and look forward to reading your trip report when you return!!