We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
23,122 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

Gosh, this looks like fun! Who knew you could stay at Roosevelt after it closes on Labor Day?

http://www.yellowstoneassociation.org/institute/lodging/courseDetail.aspx?cid=59&utm_source=August+2012+E-Newsletter&utm_campaign=May+E-News&utm_medium=email

Pam

Worcester...
Level Contributor
687 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

Very cool.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
482 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

I got that email too. I just wish they had a detailed listing of the optional hikes and events (perhaps from last year) posted. I downloaded the pdf file with the description of the daily schedule but it did not give specifics, just times.

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
23,122 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

TB, I was thinking the same thing...need more info!

Pam

Yellowstone Nat...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

The YA office in Gardiner may be able to help you if you called there, though the schedules undoubtedly are not complete yet. Typically there are a number of half-day trips and a couple of full day trips available each day, and some repeat on successive days. They run a gamut of subjects not very different from the courses offered all summer long out of the Lamar Buffalo Ranch or Gardiner. Your main frustration may be that you want to be at three or four places at once!

Mentioned in this post
Gardiner
Gardiner
Montana
N. Idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
23,122 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

LOL Bill, that is what I was afraid of!

Pam

Yellowstone Nat...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

It's a great frustration to have! It's part of what keeps bringing people back to Yellowstone over and over.

7. Re: Yellowstone Association's Roosevelt Rendezvous

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 02:17