We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodges/Cabins/Whatever with two bedrooms in YNP???

KC
Level Contributor
142 posts
443 reviews
Save Topic
Lodges/Cabins/Whatever with two bedrooms in YNP???

I am planning to travel to Yellowstone next May with my husband and dad and we woudl like to stay in one lodge/cabin with two bedrooms. Does that exist? Something like an Embassy Suites that would afford each of us our own personal space and sleeping area, but still "together" as a family. (I know there is not an Embassy Suites in the park, but you get the idea!) Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Beth

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
21,123 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodges/Cabins/Whatever with two bedrooms in YNP???

If you are wanting to stay in the park, I would call Xanterra, the lodging concessionaire, and talk with them. I know there are some suites available at Mammoth, but don't know the particulars.

Pam

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
2,849 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodges/Cabins/Whatever with two bedrooms in YNP???

There are also rooms at OFI that are priced as one room, but are actually 2 rooms connected by a bath. These are not shown online either, but can be booked by calling Xanterra.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodges/Cabins/Whatever with two bedrooms in YNP???

I had a 2-room cabin booked at Mammoth at one point, but cancelled it when something better came along (not needing two rooms). It did not have a private bath, which would mean, for a cabin, that you'd have to walk outside to get to the toilet and shower. There is at least one suite in the Mammoth hotel which looks very nice in photos, but is very pricey.

I know Old Faithful Inn has suites, but I don't know much more about them other than that, from what I was told while touring the Inn, people reserve them the moment they're available and it could be hard to get one.

4. Re: Lodges/Cabins/Whatever with two bedrooms in YNP???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 09:17