We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gardiner restaurant recommendations

Denver
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Gardiner restaurant recommendations

Can anyone recommend any good reataurants in Gardiner MT?

Thanks

John

Lebanon, Oregon
Level Contributor
264 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

Town Cafe-- local hangout -- reasonably priced good food.

Cameron, Montana
Level Contributor
39 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

Their is a place in Gardiner that I think is called Helen's. It has a reputation of having fantastic burgers! It is a little hole-in-the-wall place but has great servic, good prices and fantastic burgers.

Tomah, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
473 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

Helen's is great! Try a buffalo or elk burger. It's definitely on the divey side but, hey, that's my kind of place. It's on the main highway, and anyone in town can tell you where it is.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

I second the recommendation for Town Cafe. We stayed at Mammoth and drove into Gardiner for this restaurant multiple times after we found it. Great prices, great food-nothing fancy but decent menu and nice, normal food.

Sof
New York
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

Another vote for Helen's and try the Sawtooth Deli (real nrotheast style deli and great soups).

Big Sky, MT
Level Contributor
148 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

The last time I had pizza at the Two Bit it was quite good. You simply cannot miss "Hateful Helen's". It's a burger stand on the south end of town, west side of the road. It's infamous in the area for huge, juicy burgers, and a somewhat salty owner. She's all bark and no bite, though.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

We stayed in Gardiner before 10 days for 2 nights. Being vegetarian, both night we had Veggi pizza or pasta at Outlaw's pizza, in front of Best Western. Quality and price were good.

The only problem is you have to be there early or there are chances that they will be out of pizza dough or other stuff.

Everything is home made there.

8. Re: Gardiner restaurant recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 10:34