We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot drinking water

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Hot drinking water

We will be at OF, Mamm, Roos, Can, soon....is there anywhere at the lodges we can fill our thermos/flask with hot water for coffee, soups, noodles etc for on the road. Something like an urn in the foyer? Thanks

Yellowstone Nat...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot drinking water

Not sure about the other places, but last year there was a place at Mammoth. Go in ther main hotel entrance toward the front desk, but then bear a little right toward a stairway ... or the people at the front desk can direct you. ENJOY!

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot drinking water

All of the grills/cafeterias have been very gracious about me filling up with hot water from their hot water tap next to the coffee makers.

Mammoth lobby had a coffee/hot water/tea station for anyone, even campers like me.

Canyon cafeteria will let you use their hot water tap. Same with OF grill.

Roosevelt had free coffee set out, but I don't remember hot water there. A waiter could fill it for you in back & then just tip them!

Edited: 13 May 2013, 15:07
USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot drinking water

The gas stations also have a hot water tap on their coffee machines & they have had no problem with me using that.

4. Re: Hot drinking water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 06:19