As early as now, I am already planning our trip to both national parks. Here is the plan:
1. Travel the first week of September 2014 ( week of Labor Day)
2. Stay overnight in Jackson Hole, WY
3. Drive to GTNP and stay overnight
4. From GTNP, drive to YNP. Plan to stay 5 days in YNP
5. Back to Jackson Hole for our return flight
1. From GTNP, where do you suggest that we go? Go West, where the Old Geyser and do the loop? Or, we should go to East and do the loop?
2. If we opt to see the Old Geyser first, where do you suggest that we stay so we can do the loop?
3. Since we are going during the week of Labor Day, will the park be very busy? Or, would you suggest that we go after the Labor Day?
P.S. I want to reserve my hotel accommodation as early as now via Xanterra.