We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lake hotel annex rooms

chicago
Level Contributor
8,286 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
lake hotel annex rooms

has anyone stayed in these rooms? everything else is booked but these rooms have full availability, which has me thinking its not a good choice

Spery, Iowa
Level Contributor
6,316 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lake hotel annex rooms

I have not. It is a stand alone building behind the hotel. My feeling is it would be fine,so you could get a room secured and keep looking for other openings if you want something else. A 2012 review on TA says spacious and clean, but they would request top floor next time due to walking noise.

chicago
Level Contributor
8,286 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lake hotel annex rooms

thanks, im taking it for now and will check back if anything else opens up

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
Level Contributor
7,636 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lake hotel annex rooms

Yes, my wife and I stayed in the annex for one night in September 2011 and I found the room in the annex to be just fine. We had a first floor room but I do not remember any issue with noise as thbergs mentioned (perhaps there was no one above us when we stayed). I liked the hotel overall and would certainly stay there again, including staying in the annex. Here's the link to the review I posted:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60999-d2266…

4. Re: lake hotel annex rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 05:16