We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

western cabins at canyon

tulsa
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Topic
western cabins at canyon

Was trying to find images but no luck. I was wondering for the ones that have stayed n the western cabins at canyon did u like them and what shoild we exspect...and would anyone have any pictures of these cabjns or know of a good website that shows pictures of them ?

Burlington, Iowa...
Level Contributor
589 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: western cabins at canyon

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60999-d220053-…

Click on 175 traveler images and check out #16, 17 and 18. They are updated and have rustic decor.

Edited: 30 January 2014, 17:32
tulsa
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: western cabins at canyon

Thank you those look pretty decent and roomy

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
309 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: western cabins at canyon

We stayed at the Western Cabins in July of 2012. We loved them, I would definitely stay again. They were spacious, and the bathroom furnishings were somewhat modern for a national park. The beds aren't too comfortable, but that's to be expected in a national park. They do have Keurig coffee makers in the rooms, but they only give 2 k-cups of caffeinated coffee so you may want to bring more with you. We didn't have any problems with noise from the neighbors. They are so close to Hayden Valley which is the perfect place for early morning and evening bear/wolf watching.

The pics on Xanterra's site are accurate.

Enjoy your trip!

TxLisa

philadelphia
Level Contributor
218 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: western cabins at canyon

We stayed in the western cabins at Canyon in Sept 2012. They are very spacious. The furnishings and decor are very nice and more high-end than the other cabins throughout the park. The best feature, in my opinion, is the fact that you cannot hear your neighbors at all. We have stayed in 6 different lodging types in the park, and these are definitely the quietest. Great nights sleep. They are expensive comparably, so it depends on preference and budget. While they are my favorite lodging in the park, we are not staying there this May because we think the price is too high for us as we will be out from sunrise to sunset. Have a great trip!

5. Re: western cabins at canyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 05:19