We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Cruise - Colter Bay Village marina

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Cruise - Colter Bay Village marina

Can anyone comment on the pontoon Lake Cruise out of Colter Bay Village marina? I just don't think the hips/knees of hubby and me will tolerate the sitting style of the scenic water rafting on the Snake River. If you know of other options please share. Thank You

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Cruise - Colter Bay Village marina

You have posted in the Yellowstone Forum. Colter Bay is in Grand Teton National Park. I recommend you post there for more replies. tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g143029-i1019-Gran…

KCK
Level Contributor
867 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Cruise - Colter Bay Village marina

My husband has bad knees also and we did the scenic float trip with no issues. We both really enjoyed it.

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
2,831 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lake Cruise - Colter Bay Village marina

There is also a scenic Lake cruise out of Bridge Bay in YNP that you might enjoy. It's just an hour long, and gives an interesting perspective of the park

Hamilton, Montana
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lake Cruise - Colter Bay Village marina

Seems like the Yellowstone Lake cruise out of Bridge Bay in YNP only begins on 6/15/14. Does anyone know of a cruise I could take on 6/8/14? I would also consider other marinas. Thanks.

5. Re: Lake Cruise - Colter Bay Village marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 07:16