We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evergreen cabins ?

Glos
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Evergreen cabins ?

Hi there

I have been trying to get on the evergreenlodge.com website for days and it keeps coming up unavailable. Does anyone know of another way of contacting the lodge as I would like to make a booking.

Cheers

Becks

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evergreen cabins ?

It is working now http://www.evergreenlodge.com/

Here is there info from their website:

Contact Us

For more information or to make a reservation, call (209) 379-2606, email us, or send an Online Reservation Request.

info@evergreenlodge.com

Phone: (209) 379-2606

USA toll free: (800) 93-LODGE

Fax: (209) 391-2390

Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite

33160 Evergreen Road

Groveland, California 95321

Glos
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evergreen cabins ?

Thanks very much I still can't get into I think it is my windows vista it thinks it not secure aahhhhhhh thank u for your help & the contact info.

Becks

Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evergreen cabins ?

Have you stayed here before? Any inside information about staying here?

Thanks.

Saint Germain...
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evergreen cabins ?

We stayed last year and had a great time. There was a group of us and we had 8 of the new cabins one bedroom cabins. With a separate living room, we all felt there was plenty of space. Off the front is a nice private porch too. You can read many reviews of EGL online here at tripadvisor. use the Search for Groveland.

Be sure to ask for one of the newer cabins. They have been built in the last 4 years, the older ones were built in 1921. The rec center is a great place to hang out after dinner with free phone calls and internet, marchmellow roasting, crafts....

Have a great trip.

5. Re: Evergreen cabins ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 06:20