We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging Available in Yosemite in July!

Chicago
Level Contributor
34 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging Available in Yosemite in July!

For all of you last minute planners (myself included), do not despair. Do not give up hope!

You can find Lodging in Yosemite Park in the summer.

Keep checking the website for the park. Take whatever you can get for the dates you need. And upgrade as availability pops up. I went from a tent to a shared bath room to a room at Yosemite Falls. They just keep charging the difference to my card.

It can be done. Good luck!

Can't wait to go back to Yosemite. I'm taking my kids on the trip my dad took me on 30 years ago. Like history repeating itself.

Mugsy.

Florida
Level Contributor
326 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging Available in Yosemite in July!

Does having an earlier reservation change your ability to secure an upgrade? I have no desire whatsoever to do the camping option (which is available to me now) but would jump at the chance for Yosemite Falls (and have been checking daily). Thanks!

Cadiz, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging Available in Yosemite in July!

Definitely not! Just keep checking for what you want - but make some back-up plans somewhere just in case you didn't hit the magic button at the right time. (Someone said check at 7 am every day?)

3. Re: Lodging Available in Yosemite in July!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2010, 05:17