I've been to Yosemite about 15 years ago & remember it as being beautiful (and hot and crowded). We've never been to Kings Canyon & are trying to decide between the 2 destinations.
I'd love to hear your opinions & experiences. We have a few things to consider in our decision. ...
* We have time off June 21-28 & it will probably be hot
* We're bringing our 1 year old baby. She doesn't walk yet so we'll need a clean place to stay- with clean carpeting.
* We also prefer air con since she'll need to take a couple of naps during the day.
* We'd love to see waterfalls & beautiful scenery- they'll have to be short hikes (less than 2 miles) or trails a stroller can go on. Would the scenery be completely different between Yosemite & Kings Canyon?
* Areas to swim & get in the water for baby
Is this too much to ask? We're willing to compromise on some of these.
Thanks!Edited: 04 June 2010, 21:56