We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten free?

Which Yosemite National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
upstate NY
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Gluten free?

Anyone with Celiac's Disease have success with lunch or dinner while in the park? Easily contaminated so must be dependable.

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gluten free?

The Mountain Room Menu has a gluten free menu.

The Wawona Hotel serves gluten free.

Middle Georgia
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gluten free?

I'm searching for the same information. I would like to find a place where we could hop off the shuttle and find a quick lunch without a sit down meal. I'm pretty sensitive so would have to be careful. I could pack a peanut butter sandwich but would rather not.

upstate NY
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gluten free?

Where are you staying? We stayed outside the park (Tenaya Lodge) and they had a restaurant that could accommodate my daughter's diet. She is very sensitive as well and did not get sick at all. We had brought some gluten free muffins for breakfast, and at lunch I brought fruit with gluten free crackers and peanut butter. She was afraid to try the cafeteria style foods at Yosemite Lodge in the valley. I have heard they have a sit down style place that will serve gluten free.

4. Re: Gluten free?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2011, 05:16