We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cookout and chuckwagon ride

uk
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cookout and chuckwagon ride

Hi,I'll be in Yosemite for a few days from September 3rd and would really really like to try a chuckwagon ride or wildwest cookout.could you please tell me if it is still available then and where abouts?any help would be much appreciated.thanks a lot x

Fresno, CA
Destination Expert
for Fresno
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cookout and chuckwagon ride

In Fish Camp outside the park, there is Yosemite Trails Pack station that runs a chuckwagon dinner. Its by Tenaya Lodge. I've known the family since the 70's and they run a great operation. www.yosemitetrails.com

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,963 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cookout and chuckwagon ride

Be prepared for big crowds. Labor Day weekend is always very busy in the Park.

We did some trail rides with Yosemite Trails years ago, and appreciated their professionalism.

3. Re: Cookout and chuckwagon ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 18:17