We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yosemite Waterfalls

Raleigh, North...
5 posts
Save Topic
Yosemite Waterfalls

Anybody have an update on the waterfalls? I am headed out there in 3 weeks. I have seen the snowpack is well down this year. Any good sites on up to date falls conditions or snow, etc.? Thanks!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
62,431 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yosemite Waterfalls

How about a webcam view? yosemiteconservancy.org/webcams/yosemite-fal… The flow has peaked.

There is another thread on the forum about residual snow in the Tuolumne Meadows region.

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yosemite Waterfalls

I had not noticed the time lapse video of the Falls. Neat!

halfdome.net/yosfalls/…falls_2012_05_14.mp4

Washington State
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
62,431 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yosemite Waterfalls

That was a pretty windy afternoon!

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,325 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yosemite Waterfalls

Wow! That really IS awesome- I had no idea the direction of the flow of the falls could change so much in the course of one day. It also gives you an idea of the best time of day to get a good shot of the falls.

In 3 weeks you should still seem some beautiful waterfalls. They won't be at peak, but this last weekend deposited some more snow in the high country, so the falls will get a bit more snow melt to feed them for awhile.

5. Re: Yosemite Waterfalls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Yosemite National Park