We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AA rates at a hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
AA rates at a hotel

I am looking at booking the tenaya lodge in the summer and the website is only quoting rates for AAA members. There must be rooms available if it is doing this but what rates will they be at? I am a bit puzzled

So Cal
Level Contributor
8,751 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AA rates at a hotel

Are you sure? I just threw in some dates and got the usual list - best available, various packages, AAA, AARP, etc. Did you access their site through AAA? That could do it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AA rates at a hotel

Maybe my computer has some sort of setting . I was looking at the 24th july

So Cal
Level Contributor
8,751 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AA rates at a hotel

Oh wow, that is odd! I entered that date, and got the same thing. That has got to be a bug...I would try emailing them. (I'm assuming you're not a AAA member.)

London, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AA rates at a hotel

No

I'm not a member. Will check again tomorrow and then email them after that

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
58,774 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AA rates at a hotel

If you're a member of some type of auto club in England, you can take advantage of those prices.

Also read the article about lodging options that are closer to Yosemite Valley. Make a choice based on your travel style & your budget: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g61000-c59487

6. Re: AA rates at a hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 05:18