We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Cancellations at Ahwahnee

New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,598 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Last Minute Cancellations at Ahwahnee

Hi Everyone,

I may be in California in May and would like to stay at the Ahwahnee for one night if possible. What is the best way to find out if the hotel had any cancellations? I can't seem to find any direct line to the hotel. Do I need to keep checking the website?

Thanks in advance!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
347 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Minute Cancellations at Ahwahnee

You will need to keep checking the website. Cancellations are allowed up to 7 days prior to date of arrival. Cancellations are most likely a week or two before you want to stay but I would keep checking the site daily as you never know when someone will decide to cancel.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Minute Cancellations at Ahwahnee

Try calling 1 (855) 802 9145... talk to the nice folks who answer the phone and ask for suggestions... This is the official Yosemite reservations number... including the Ahwahnee... I have always found them helpful...

Randy

New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,598 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Minute Cancellations at Ahwahnee

Thanks! I will try both.

4. Re: Last Minute Cancellations at Ahwahnee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:18