We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yosemite lodge, which building is best?

the Netherlands
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
yosemite lodge, which building is best?

Next year May we will spend one night at the Lodge. Can anyone tell me which building is the nicest to stay in and has the best view?

We will be there on a Thursday so maybe we could ask for a nice view or are weekdays just as busy as weekends? We don't really need to see the Falls but it would be nice if we could look at some trees instead of a parkinglot.

East Anglia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: yosemite lodge, which building is best?

I could be wrong, but as far as I know, you can only ask for a room with a view etc - you can't book them or specifically request one.

2. Re: yosemite lodge, which building is best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 02:15