We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

Toronto
Level Contributor
979 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

My husband and I will be in Springdale for three nights? We do not mind spending a bit of money if the restaurant is good. What are your favourites?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,328 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

My favorites are the Spotted Dog Cafe and Oscars. Parallel 88 is good too.

Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,245 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

On my last trip there I ate all three nights at Oscars. I particularly enjoy the outdoor setting. It's not luxury and not high priced. The menu offerings are often quite interesting.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,257 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

Parallel Eighty-Eight was the best meal we had in all of Utah last year on a 2 week road trip. Cafe Diablo in Torrey was the second best. We are foodies, and I'd return to both of those places every time.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,722 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

Another vote for Oscars.Also like Whiptale Grille.Its in an old gas station of all places.There only a few tables inside and it can get pretty busy.

Also like Zion Pizza and Noodle in the old church.Beer garden in back.Cash only.

For a sandwich for the trail,try Sol Foods,right near the pedestrian entrance to the park.

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

Dez, when I was there in October, you had to go down the street a bit to the Sol Cafe for takeaway sandwiches. Perhaps they make them in the store as well in the summer? (It was a very good sandwich!)

pacific wonderland
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

Last year our party of three had dinner at Oscars, Whiptail Grill, Zion Pizza and Noodle twice and two times at Bit and Spur.

The daughter didn't really like her meal at the Whiptail....too much zing I think. We all enjoyed the other places with the Bit and Spur being our favorite, but bring a fat wallet.

http://www.zionpark.com/Dining.htm

vnrose52---- You might be thinking of Cafe Soleil not to be confused with Sol Foods Cafe/Market. I was able to get a real cup of coffee one morning I caught them open a 6:10

http://www.cafesoleilzion.com/

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
916 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

Does anyone know a map that shows where the restaurants are in relation to Desert Pearl?

We thought one night we could send the teens to one of the more casual places while we go to Par. 88. Would you feel it would be safe to do that with 16 and 14 year old? I would just want them to stay close to the hotel and make their way back on their own.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,722 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

In the TA search box,type in Restaurants Springdale UT.There will be a map on the right hand side,as well as reviews.The address of Desert Pearl is 707 Zion Park,and the addresses get bigger as you move away from the park.Its a small town,so nothing is too terribly far apart.And you can ride the in town shuttle thru the whole town.No need to even start the car.I would have no problem letting a 14 and 16 year old go eat on their own in town.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
80 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

The Bit & Spur is our sentimental favorite and we return every time we are in Springdale. We love Oscars for breakfast.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What are your favourite restaurants in Springdale?

Just across the street and down may be 100 yards is Pizza and Noodle. Send them there. Great food and an easy walk. Very safe and friendly. Be sure they have cash as they don't take cards.

Get answers to your questions about Springdale