We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Restaurant at Heritage Awali

Newton Abbot, Devon
Level Contributor
275 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Indian Restaurant at Heritage Awali

Has anyone experienced the new Indian Restaurant at the Awali, how good is it and is it expensive. We are reurning end of Nov 2014(3rd time) and would love to try it out. Do you know are drinks included if you are on AI package. Merry Christmas from Peter

Lund, Sweden
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Restaurant at Heritage Awali

Hi Devon Lad!

Your question inspired me, and the whole family went to the Indian restaurant Saffron at Awali yesterday. The whole experience was very very good. The service and atmosphere was very nice but the real star of it all was the food. I have lived in India and this food was fantastic! It is Indian food with finess and class. I highly recommend it!

2. Re: Indian Restaurant at Heritage Awali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre