We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody stay at Jade Marina resort?

Hanoi, Ha Noi...
3 posts
Save Topic
Anybody stay at Jade Marina resort?

Hi all, anybody stay at Jade Marina resort, I and my 3 sons intend to stay there from 1-7 Feb 2014. Most of 4 star hotel is fully booked or don't have connecting door or Villa for 4 of us. The travel agent offer us this hotel, but quite confuse due not much comment - only 1 comment on 30Ja2013 on TripAdvisor about the Jade Marina resort

Highly appreciatively advise me it's worth for staying or not

Thank you very much

Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
16,296 posts
387 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody stay at Jade Marina resort?

I posted the first review,but did not stay there. The website is impressive.It has a long beach frontage next to Aureum. The rooms are very well furnished but other than my "walk around" review I cannot comment further

Please stay there-we need reviews !!

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody stay at Jade Marina resort?

We just spent 5 days at the Jade Marina. This is a new property and formally opened in Jan 2014. Owned by the Accor Group; this property seems to be targeted at upper end in terms of service, facilities, etc. It is still going through some growing pains as they train up the staff but overall service was very good and a very nice property / stay. There are only 40 rooms/ units, most of which are villa type. We have the opportunity to stay in a suite (2 room on one floor) and also in a villa, which is one BR and sitting room upstairs. There was road construction (soon to be over ) so timing was our issue - but the management moved us as soon as we requested. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend - great pool, beautiful long beach, relatively few guests due to the more boutique type layout, and wonderful caring staff.

3. Re: Anybody stay at Jade Marina resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Ngapali
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now